And what you can do to be more valued by others.

Photo: LinkedIn Sales Navigator/Unsplash


Make space for easiness.

Photo by Charles Postiaux on Unsplash


Science says that giving leads to lasting happiness. You can make a difference with minimal effort.

Photo by Artur Rutkowski on Unsplash


Understand the motives of potential employers and give clever answers.

Photo by Tim Gouw on Unsplash


You can spot these already at the beginning of a friendship.

Photo by Gustavo Fring from Pexels


Find the right approach to showcase your ideas.

A girl sits on the floor smiling and holding up a sign with a light bulb. Behind her is a wall with numerous sketches, diagrams, and ideas.
A girl sits on the floor smiling and holding up a sign with a light bulb. Behind her is a wall with numerous sketches, diagrams, and ideas.
Photo: Andrea Piacquadio, Pexels


And how you can give off a confident vibe.

Photo by Yan Krukov from Pexels


HUMOR

Become a memorable trendsetter in your town with these unusual alternatives

Photo by cottonbro from Pexels


If you challenge your own biases, new doors in your life will open.

Photo by Gary Barnes from Pexels

Tülay Dilmen

80% of your 65,000 thoughts today will be the same as yesterday. I’m here to contribute to the remaining 20%. | tuelaydilmen@gmail.com

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store